Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Still taking my pre-req classes. :/

So far I've taken

Some classes where better then others, just like some professors were more involved then others. All in all my experience at Full Sail has been well. Im a self started and don't mind doing a little extra to get ahead. Even with my full time schedule of have  to tend to my 3 year old I alway have time to do my work and then more. Its all about using your time wisely and having a sense of urgency about things on your "list" The toughs classes I've had would be Mobile media 2 & Networks Server Structures. I had no prior knowledge of PHP and it was a good starter for me in the NSS course. I knew nothing about Illustrator either until MM2, I learned a lot but wished I could've stayed a bit longer to learn more. 

If you have any questions about any of the classes don't hesitate to ask!

I'm pretty excited about the classes to come, I've been prepping for them with other online tutorials.




I recently found out that Full Sail has updated their Web design and development program curriculum and it contains some well needed classes I wish I was taking. Check them out : http://www.fullsail.edu/degrees/online/web-design-development-bachelors/courses

No comments:

Post a Comment