Thursday, August 1, 2013

4 Months of Overdue Posts!!!

From my last post until now Ive been super busy. This spring/summer has be wild! I took my first CSS/HTML class(April) which was interesting. I had to retake my first class at Full Sail which was a bit discouraging since it was my first coding class ever. :/ I failed it the first time and got an A the second. We had to create a single page site for the class, while learning responsive design for the first time. 

The second class was in June (Web Standard Project) Which I passed with a B+ :). In that class we had to complete a multi-page website redesign. Which was hard also at first, with only one month of CSS.HTML under my belt I noticed I have great creativity but can not find a way to make it look as I imagined since I have yet learned enough.  

I'm actually in my last week of {Psychology of Human Interaction} which was a bit of a bore. It taught us about group interaction and what not. I enjoyed the people I got to work with though. They were awesome! We created a podcast tutorial about problem solving in regards to the book we were to read for the month. 

A few of the assignments I've completed the past few months :) 

http://freedageek.github.io/WSP_Free_Rosas/activities/project-analysis

Website Redesignhttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S-yGrFH1Yt8co-03WwH3FaurBavNTpqGdQilMgUNAgA/viewform

I know I need a lot of work!! I'm just starting out and I know that I will need to invest a lot of time. I guess I wish I knew more people I can learn from. The Internet can only help you but so much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment